Research conducted by
- Bethany Dickerson
- Karthik Durvasula
- Adam Liter
- Margaret Kandel
- Phoebe Gaston
- Daniel Goodhue
- Mina Hirzel
- Kasia Hitczenko
- Paulina Lyskawa
- Hanna Muller
- Jackie Nelligan
- Maxime Papillon
- Alicia Parrish
- Laurel Perkins
We would like to thank the following people and groups for their help and discussions:
- Virginia Valian for invaluable discussion and guidance.
- Alyson Reed, David Robinson, and Brian Joseph from LSA for helping us to locate information.
- Mark K. Fiegener from NSF for providing us with information on PhD recipients.
- Kai von Fintel for discussion about terminology.
- Andries W. Coetzee for providing us with contacts in the LSA.
- Donca Steriade and Joe Pater for helpful suggestions about the function of the website.
- UMD’s LSC, especially the Winter Storm (and Michelle Erskine) and Policy Committee (and Lara Ehrenhofer) for providing us with several platforms to publicize our results and recruit volunteers.
- Audiences at the 2019 LSA Annual Meeting.
- All the institutions that responded to our survey.
- And a special thanks to all of the graduate and faculty volunteers who have helped move this project forward!
We would also like to acknowledge Kristen Syrett and the Committee on the Status of Women in Linguistics (COSWL). We encourage all those interested in such matters to participate in their independent data collection efforts. Check out their Pop-up Mentoring initiative!